With accretion of cosmetics regulations in recent times, safety and compliance have turned imperative for cosmetic products across the globe. To understand the market entry strategy for cosmetics and Regulatory landscape of new and emerging markets for launching your cosmetics line and to remain compliant with the ever-changing guidelines in these regions, the onus is on manufacturers to be up-to-date with Regulatory information in the countries of their interest.
In this regard, Freyr’s core Regulatory Intelligence services can efficiently support market entry strategy for cosmetics, de-risk and streamline your compliance efforts across the globe. We offer structured and comprehensive Regulatory Intelligence Reports that supply information on the following key topics:
- Governing Regulatory Bodies
- Cosmetics Classification & Categorization
- Cosmetic Product Registration/Notification Requirements
- Product Registration/Notification Process & Flowchart
- Documents to be Submitted for Registration/Notification
- Submission Format
- Submission/Delivery Mode
- Registration/Notification Fees
- Registration Timeline
- Labeling & Packaging Requirements
- Ingredients and their Limits
- Restricted Ingredients
- Prohibited Ingredients
- Claims & Advertising
- Import Regulations
- Local Agent Requirement
- Regulatory Insights (Ongoing Regulatory Updates) - Information on new guidance, amendments, Regulatory updates, recalls and warnings on cosmetics classification, labeling, claims, registration/notification etc. A global Regulatory repository which enables tracking, compliance with the latest regulations, alerts through email notifications, and Regulatory analytics.
- Market Entry Strategy for Cosmetics - Get a comparative analysis of Regulatory requirements in multiple countries, to plan and launch products in various markets. Save money, time and receive a remarkable edge over your competitors.
- Regulatory Hotline Services - Get your Regulatory queries answered by Freyr’s Regulatory experts on a monthly/yearly subscription model at a fixed price.
- Cost-effective service
- End-to-end cosmetic Regulatory services
- Qualified team of experts with hands-on experience across all categories of cosmetics like skin care, hair care, infant care, oral care, beauty products and more
- Region-specific support for Regulatory complexities
- Extensive partner network across the globe
- Strong relationship with different health authorities
- Structured approach to ensure quick turnaround