Claims form an important part of the sales and marketing of a cosmetic product. Besides several other aspects of the label, claims act as a determining factor in considering whether a product is a cosmetic product or not. Apart from demonstrating product efficacy, safety and superiority, cosmetic claims help distinguish the product category based on the claim benefits of the product. False and misleading claims may lead to disciplinary action from the regulatory authorities and sometimes, even product recalls. Cosmetic claims should, therefore, be carefully made in accordance with the region-specific regulations and must also be checked for acceptable claims versus unacceptable claims.
For the successful compliance of a cosmetic claims, Freyr can provide a compliant cosmetic claims review with respect to the ingredients used as per the applicable product category ensuring that there is a clear-cut differentiation between a therapeutic claims or cosmetic claims.
- Assistance in accomplishing the compliant cosmetic claims review
- Perform the claim review to determine whether the claim is therapeutic or cosmetic
- Recommends on modification of the claims to reach target category
- Thorough review of ingredient specific claim
- Assistance in cosmetic claims substantiation by providing scientific support through literature reviews.
- Provides hassle free deliverables
- Stick to stringent timelines
- End-to-end cosmetic Regulatory consultation
- Qualified team of experts with hands-on experience across all categories of cosmetics like skin care, hair care, baby care, oral care and beauty products
- Support for region-specific Regulatory complexities
- Extensive partner network across the globe
- Strong relationships with different health authorities
- Structured approach to ensure quick market access