Claims form an important part of the sales and marketing of a cosmetic product. Besides several other aspects of the label, claims act as a determining factor in considering whether a product is a cosmetic product or not. Apart from demonstrating product efficacy, safety and superiority, cosmetic claims help distinguish the product category based on the benefits of the product. False and misleading cosmetic claims may lead to disciplinary action from the Regulatory Authorities and sometimes, even product recalls. Cosmetic claims should, therefore, be carefully made in accordance with the region-specific regulations, while validating their Regulatory acceptance.
For the successful compliance of a cosmetic claims, Freyr provides a comprehensive review with respect to the ingredients used as per the applicable product category, ensuring that there is a clear-cut differentiation between therapeutic claims and cosmetic claims. Freyr also provides cosmetic claims substantiation services with supporting scientific literature.
- Assistance in accomplishing the compliant cosmetic claims review
- Assistance with claim review to determine whether the claim is therapeutic or cosmetic
- Recommendations on modification of the claims to reach target category
- Thorough cosmetic claims review for ingredients
- Cosmetic claims substantiation by providing scientific support through literature reviews
- Provides hassle free deliverables
- Stick to stringent timelines
- End-to-end cosmetic Regulatory consultation
- Qualified team of experts with hands-on experience across all categories of cosmetics like skin care, hair care, baby care, oral care and beauty products
- Support for region-specific Regulatory complexities
- Global support for cosmetic claims substantiation and claims consultation
- Extensive partner network across the globe
- Strong relationships with different health authorities
- Structured approach to ensure quick market access