Go-To-Market and Cosmetics Legal Representative Services - Overview
Cosmetic products marketed globally must comply with country/region-specific Regulatory guidelines such as compliance for quality, efficacy, safety, labeling requirements, etc. Staying in line with these regulations is an important factor that helps in avoiding rejections during cosmetics registration/ cosmetics notification and customs clearance.
Cosmetic products are regulated by diverse Regulatory bodies around the world, having their own guidelines. The very basic variation starts with how cosmetics are defined in each country. For instance, products like antiperspirants and sunscreens are classified as cosmetics in the EU, but fall under the therapeutic category in the USA. However, in Canada, it is based on the ingredients used in the product. Apart from these, Regulatory bodies have their own process of review, cosmetics registration/cosmetic notification, and authorization in their countries. In Canada, cosmetics notification is mandatory. However, the US FDA has developed a Voluntary Cosmetic Registration Program (VCRP), a reporting system for use by manufacturers, packers, and distributors of cosmetic products that are in commercial distribution in the United States.
The varied Regulatory frameworks challenge stakeholders in navigating the procedures while marketing their products across the globe. In this context, Freyr provides a comprehensive range of services for cosmetics manufacturers to ensure cosmetics Regulatory compliance and provides support in expanding their market across the globe. Freyr has extensive experience in providing cosmetics Regulatory services that span across:
Go-To-Market and Cosmetics Legal Representative Services - Freyr Expertise
- Product classification.
- Formulation review.
- Claims assessment.
- Claims consultation & substantiation.
- Label review.
- Cosmetic Products Safety Report (CPSR) services.
- Preparation and compilation of technical files/dossier/Product Information File (PIF).
- Cosmetics notification/cosmetics registration.
- Audit consultancy services.
- Cosmetic Legal Representation (LR) services.
- Cosmetics Responsible Person (RP) services.
- Regulatory strategy/Intelligence services
- Go-to-market services.
Go-To-Market and Cosmetics Legal Representative Services - Freyr Advantages
- End-to-end cosmetic Regulatory consultation.
- A qualified team of experts with hands-on experience across all categories of cosmetic products.
- Support in region-specific Regulatory complexities.
- An extensive partner network across the globe.
- A strong relationship with global HAs.
- A structured and cost-effective approach to ensure quick market access.