Cosmetic Product Information File (PIF) - Overview
The cosmetic Product Information File (PIF) is a mandatory document that is necessary for every cosmetic product placed on the Association of Southeast Asian Nations (ASEAN) and European markets. The PIF for cosmetics products is maintained by the person responsible for placing the product on the market and is made available to competent authorities during an audit, as part of cosmetic compliance. It contains the following key information on the finished product:
- Description of the cosmetic product.
- Cosmetic Product Safety Report (CPSR).
- Description of the method of manufacturing and a statement on compliance with Good Manufacturing Practices (GMP).
- Proof of the claimed effect of the cosmetic product.
- Product label.
- Data on any animal testing performed.
Cosmetic Product Information File (PIF) - Freyr Expertise
- Cosmetic PIF compilation, including CPSR, review, and maintenance.
- PIF cosmetic support with the ASEAN and European Union (EU) markets.
- Dossier/document compilation, including CPSR, as per the respective Health Authorities (HAs)’ guidelines for markets like the Middle East, India, Canada, Africa, etc.
- Assistance in achieving cosmetic Regulatory compliance.
Cosmetic Product Information File (PIF) – Freyr Advantages
- End-to-end cosmetic Regulatory consultation
- Qualified team of experts with hands-on experience across all categories of cosmetic products
- Support for region-specific Regulatory complexities
- Extensive partner network across the globe
- Strong relationship with the health authorities
- Structured and cost-effective approach to ensure quick market access