Cosmetic Product Registration in The Philippines - Overview
From the current market trends, it is evident that the Philippines is experiencing rapid growth in the cosmetic products sector. The Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Philippines, formerly known as the Bureau of Food and Drugs, falls under the Department of Health and is responsible for regulating cosmetic products (cosmetic product registration Philippines) to ensure the safety, purity, and quality of cosmetics distributed in the Philippine market.
As per the FDA requirements for cosmetics in the Philippines, all cosmetic product companies are obligated to obtain a License to Operate (LTO) in the Philippines before engaging in the manufacturing, importation, distribution, and sale of cosmetics. The License to Operate (LTO) Philippines is issued to ensure that the establishments importing and distributing cosmetics are duly registered with the FDA.
Freyr offers Regulatory support to companies by developing well-defined market strategies to ensure compliant market entry in the Philippines while adhering to all the necessary FDA requirements for cosmetics in the country. Freyr provides end-to-end cosmetic Regulatory services in the Philippines to assist with processes, such as License to Operate (LTO) procurement in the Philippines, cosmetic product registration in the Philippines, and other post-approval activities.
Cosmetic Product Registration in The Philippines - Freyr Expertise
- Cosmetic product classification.
- Formulation review/ingredient review.
- Cosmetic claims review.
- Regulatory Intelligence (RI).
- Label review as per the FDA Philippines labeling requirements for cosmetics/review of cosmetic packaging in the Philippines as per the FDA requirements for cosmetics in the Philippines.
- Product Information File (PIF) Compilation.
- Cosmetic Product Notification with the Philippines FDA (Cosmetic Product Registration Philippines)
- License to Operate (LTO) in the Philippines.
- Ministry of Health (MOH) audit consultancy.
Cosmetic Product Registration in The Philippines - Freyr Advantages
End-to-end cosmetic Regulatory consultation.
A qualified team of experts with hands-on experience across all cosmetic categories such as skin care, hair care, infant care, oral care, beauty products, etc.
Support for region-specific Regulatory complexities.
Strategic local Health Authority (HA) contacts.
A structured and cost-effective approach to ensure compliance.
Quick turnarounds and faster time-to-market.