Creating compliant cosmetics packaging and labeling is a collaborative effort of various departments in an organization such as: Labeling, Artwork and Regulatory Affairs. While label artwork must be validated by an artwork labeling team, it must combinedly be reviewed and approved by Regulatory affairs team to ensure the compliance. With so many departments involved and as they might work independently in most of the cases, the entire process becomes redundant. Thus, consuming huge amount of time and resources which if otherwise, all of them combined onto a single platform, can be saved to reduce the product’s time-to-market.
With a competitive edge in having a varied set of departments at a single location with a centralized control, Freyr supports cosmetics manufacturers, importers and exporters for successful compliance of cosmetic packaging and labeling along with private label cosmetic packaging review. Freyr’s in-house design team is equipped with researchers in cosmetic packaging and labeling component, design experts (art director, designer), copywriters, technical proof-readers, and packaging label reviewers along with Regulatory Affairs team. Customized to client needs, Freyr caters cosmetics artwork services to small, mid-sized and large cosmetic companies as per their regional specifications and handle creation of new artwork and amendments to existing artwork as well.
- Design studio with expertise in cosmetics
- In-house experts - creative directors, designers, copywriters, technical proof-readers and Regulatory labeling experts
- Flexibility to work on new cosmetic packaging artwork creation as well as changes to existing cosmetic artwork
- Work closely with stakeholders to create best designs for review
- Global market cosmetic artwork creation solutions
- Cosmetic artwork creation in consultation with Regulatory and labeling department
- One-stop shop for end-to-end cosmetic Regulatory consultation
- Cost-effective cosmetic packaging and cosmetic artwork creation services
- Technical proofreading for cosmetics artwork
- Right first-time approach
- Cosmetics artwork studio in Freyr has varied roles, which is unique given the cosmetic industry scenario
- Proven track record of reviewing more than 500 cosmetic product labels for countries like Europe, USA, Philippines, Dubai, Australia, etc.
- Qualified team of experts with hands-on experience across all categories of cosmetics like skin care, hair care, infant care, oral care, beauty products and more
- Support for region-specific Regulatory complexities
- Extensive partner network across the globe
- Strong relationships with various HAs
- Structured approach to ensure quick market access
One of the Cosmetic Artwork Creation
Workflow at Freyr