Cosmetic Packaging Artwork Solutions - Overview
Creating compliant cosmetic packaging and labeling involves collaborative efforts from various departments within an organization, such as labeling, artwork, and Regulatory affairs. While label artwork must be validated by an artwork labeling team, it must also be reviewed and approved by the Regulatory Affairs team to ensure compliance. With multiple departments involved and often working independently, the entire process can become redundant. However, by consolidating all these functions onto a single platform, a huge amount of time and resources could be saved, reducing the product’s time-to-market.
With a competitive edge in having a diverse range of departments located in a single location and under centralized control, Freyr supports cosmetics manufacturers, importers, and exporters in achieving successful compliance with cosmetic packaging and labeling regulations. In addition, Freyr offers private-label cosmetic packaging reviews. The in-house design team at Freyr is equipped with researchers specializing in cosmetic packaging and labeling component, design experts including an art director, designer, copywriters, technical proofreaders, and packaging label reviewers, and a Regulatory Affairs team. Customized to client needs, Freyr caters to cosmetics artwork services for small, mid-sized, and large cosmetic companies as per their regional specifications, handling the creation of new artwork as well as amendments to existing artwork.
Cosmetic Packaging Artwork Solutions - Freyr Expertise
- Design studio with expertise in cosmetics.
- In-house experts - creative directors, designers, copywriters, technical proofreaders, and Regulatory abelling experts.
- Flexibility to work on new cosmetic packaging artwork creation as well as changes to existing cosmetic artwork.
- Work closely with stakeholders to create the best designs for review.
- Global market cosmetic artwork creation solutions.
- Cosmetic artwork creation in consultation with the Regulatory labeling department.
Cosmetic Packaging Artwork Solutions - Freyr Advantages
- One-stop shop for end-to-end cosmetic Regulatory consultation.
- Cost-effective cosmetics packaging services and cosmetics artwork creation services.
- Technical proofreading for cosmetics artwork.
- Right first-time approach.
- Cosmetics artwork studio in Freyr has varied roles, which is unique given the cosmetic industry scenario.
- Proven track record of reviewing more than 500 cosmetic product labels for countries like Europe, USA, the Philippines, Dubai, Australia, etc.
- A qualified team of experts with hands-on experience across all categories of cosmetics like skin care, hair care, infant care, oral care, beauty products, and more.
- Support in region-specific Regulatory complexities.
- An extensive partner network across the globe.
- A strong relationship with various HAs.
- A structured approach to ensure quick market access.
One of the Cosmetic Artwork Creation
Workflow at Freyr