Cosmetic Testing Services - Overview
Most of the international regulations cover all aspects of cosmetic safety, including cosmetics product testing and cosmetic toxicological risk assessment, and the safety of substances used in these products. To keep abreast with the challenging market conditions, manufacturers must align with international Regulatory standards during their research and development phases. At Freyr, we understand your organization’s need to meet high safety standards and cost-effective and quick market entry.
We, thus, provide a wide range of cosmetics testing services for cosmetic and personal care products in order to ensure that they are safely equipped to achieve their best in the marketplace. With a grip over current market trends and technologies, Freyr gives its clients a competitive edge. Freyr is capable of providing all of the following cosmetics testing services:
Cosmetic Testing Services - Freyr Expertise
- Microbiology test
- Azelaic acid/ Glycolic acid/ Salicylic acid test
- Challenge test (Preservative’s efficacy)
- Stability test (including analysis of appearance, color, odor, microbial count, pH, weight, viscosity, and appearance of packaging)
- Patch test
- Efficacy test
Cosmetic Testing Services - Freyr Advantages
- Cost-effective services.
- End-to-end cosmetic Regulatory consultation.
- A qualified team of experts with hands-on experience across all categories of cosmetics, including skin care, hair care, infant care, oral care, and beauty products.
- Support in region-specific Regulatory complexities.
- An extensive partner network across the globe.
- A strong relationship with global HAs.
- A structured approach to ensure quick market access.