Active plant cells known as HydraGeneration Pale Rose are created using a particular biotechnology that combines plant cell differentiation and a plant cell culture that regulates the creation of active chemicals inside cells.
Modern cosmetics, and "green cosmetics" in particular, are rapidly evolving, with unique natural elements from strange sources.
- A Cistus incanus Extract Blocks Psychological Stress Signaling and Reduces Neurogenic Inflammation and Signs of Aging in Skin, as Shown in In-Vitro Models and a Randomized Clinical Trial
Psychological stress exerts its effects primarily via the release of corticotropin-releasing hormone (CRH), which activates inflammatory pathways in skin (among others), leading to redness, extracellular matrix degradation, loss of skin…
- Cassia alata (Linnaeus) Roxburgh for Skin: Natural Remedies for Atopic Dermatitis in Asia and Their Pharmacological Activities
Atopic dermatitis (AD) is an inflammatory skin disorder characterised by recurring pruritus and cutaneous physiological impairment. This skin condition is prevalent around the globe and often affects newborns, children, and adults.
In the past, new crosslinked hyaluronic acid (HA) hydrogel films were made by reacting the HA polymer with the PT (Pentaerythritol Tetra-acrylate) crosslinker in an oven with a basic pH.
- Methodology to Reach Full Spectral Photo-Protection by Selecting the Best Combination of Physical Filters and Antioxidants
Antioxidants help prevent the generation of free radicals in the skin's deeper layers, where traditional sunscreen filters may no longer be effective.
- Phytocompounds Recovered from the Waste of Cabernet Sauvignon (Vitis vinifera L.) Vinification: Cytotoxicity (in Normal and Stressful Conditions) and In Vitro Photoprotection Efficacy in a Sunscreen System
In order to explore prospects for use of byproducts from the winemaking process of red grapes through the evaluation of one extract (grape pomace extract, GPE) and two fractions (one chloroform, GPE-CHF; one ethyl acetate, GPE-EAF) in cosmetics…
- TiO2-embedded mesoporous silica with lower porosity is beneficial to adsorb the pollutants and retard UV filter absorption: A possible application for outdoor skin protection
The purpose of the this investigation was to develop multifunctional TiO2-embedded mesoporous silica incorporating avobenzone to protect against environmental stress through pollutant adsorption and UVA protection in order to explore the effect…
- Anti-Aging, Anti-Acne, and Cytotoxic Activities of Houttuynia cordata Extracts and Phytochemicals Analysis by LC-MS/MS
The researchers conducted in vitro anti-aging, skin-related antimicrobial, scanning electron microscopy (SEM), in vitro cytotoxic, and LC-MS/MS analyses to assess the in vitro anti-aging and anti-acne activities of Houttuynia cordata extracts (…
- The Composition of Collagen-Containing Preparations from Rhopilema asamushi Uchida Jellyfish and Assessment of the Safety of their External Use
The researchers developed methods for obtaining polyfunctional preparations of various degree of purification from rhopilema jellyfish in the form of collagen and proteoglycane complexes, and assessed their safety for the external applications.…