The proposed Regulation for Supervision on Manufacture and Circulation of Cosmetics was published by Indonesia.
- Indonesia: Draft Regulation of the Food and Drug Supervisory Agency on Supervision of the Manufacture and Circulation of Cosmetics
- : Study Reveals High Allergen Content in 'Sensitive' Body Care Products: market checks conducted by German association (DAAB)
ALLERGENS IN SENSITIVE COSMETICS
On December 23, 2022, MHLW announced the 29 quasi-drug additives, including 19 additives that are allowed to be used in hair colour products, will be revised.
- Announcement of the State Food and Drug Administration on the issuance of the Provisions on the Supervision and Administration of Enterprises' Implementation of the Main Responsibility for Quality and
The Supervision and Administration of Enterprises' Implementation of the Main Responsibility for Quality and Safety of Cosmetics (No.
The standard, known as the Australian National Standard for Organic and Biodynamic Produce, has been amended.
Safer Products Restrictions and Reporting was submitted as a new rule by the Washington state Department of Ecology on December 7th, 2022.
- South Korea Issues Guidelines for Submitting Functional Cosmetics Exempt Items Report (Complainant's Guide)
On November 21, 2022, South Korea unveiled a notice to solicit public opinion on the new Guideline on Submission of Reporting Functional Cosmetic.
Modern cosmetics, and "green cosmetics" in particular, are rapidly evolving, with unique natural elements from strange sources.
- A Cistus incanus Extract Blocks Psychological Stress Signaling and Reduces Neurogenic Inflammation and Signs of Aging in Skin, as Shown in In-Vitro Models and a Randomized Clinical Trial
Psychological stress exerts its effects primarily via the release of corticotropin-releasing hormone (CRH), which activates inflammatory pathways in skin (among others), leading to redness, extracellular matrix degradation, loss of skin…
- Cassia alata (Linnaeus) Roxburgh for Skin: Natural Remedies for Atopic Dermatitis in Asia and Their Pharmacological Activities
Atopic dermatitis (AD) is an inflammatory skin disorder characterised by recurring pruritus and cutaneous physiological impairment. This skin condition is prevalent around the globe and often affects newborns, children, and adults.